COVID-19: Training courses have now resumed but spaces are limited for the protection of our staff and customers.
First Aid training, for most organisations, will be a mandatory requirement. The level of training required, and the number of people that should be trained, is affected by a number of factors, such as the number of people on any given site and the level of risk posed by activity there.
As an absolute minimum, all workplaces should have an “Appointed Person” that is responsible for ensuring the upkeep and stocking of the on-site First Aid kit.
Upcoming Events › First Aid
Events Search and Views Navigation
Emergency First Aid at Work training (EFAW) accredited by Ofqual. This one-day course will ensure that delegates are familiar with some of the essential life-saving techniques required in emergency situations. Includes FREE Driver CPC hours when you book online!Find out more »
What do we offer?
It’s useful to know that with our EFAW and FAW courses, Driver CPC hours can be included at no extra cost!
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- A one day course aimed at low-risk environments such as offices. The qualification is FAA Level 3.
- First Aid at Work
- This is a two day (refresher) or three day course aimed at higher-risk environments such as warehouses. The qualification is FAA Level 3.
- First Aid Risk Assessment
- A one day course with FAA Level 2 award.
- Basic Life Support & AED Safe Use
- A 4 hour FAA Level 2 Award.
- Appointed Person
- A two hour course aimed at persons who will be the appointed person responsible for the First Aid kit.
Other courses are also available – please ask if the course you require is not listed.