Our client is based on the outskirts of Exeter.
You must be flexible as the shift pattern and role can change between days.
• Minimum 8 hour day Monday to Friday.
• As a warehouse operative you will start at 14:00 in the afternoon.
• Unloading the lorry into organised loads.
• Arranging products into delivery batches.
Hi visibility vests and safety boots are minimum PPE for this role. Advantageous if you already have these.
Public transport does not run in line with this job.
• Own transport essential. Public transport does not operate this time in the morning.
• Physically fit as some heavy objects to move.
• Basic numeracy and literacy to understand products & codes.
• Flexible for an immediate start.
Please apply online for further details or call 01392 217771. You will need to register with us the day before the client induction.