A multi award-winning supply chain specialist working with retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers across the UK.
We are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives for our client near Newton Abbot on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will need your own transport due to location.
Shift Pattern: (Will include weekend working)
- Wednesday - Sunday
- Start Time: 21:00
- Weekdays - £11.00
- Saturday - £ 13.00
- Sunday - £14.00
Ensure all operational activity is carried out safely and in line with the company’s Health & Safety policy, SSOWs, and HACCP regulations.
- To carry out any operational activity as instructed which you are properly trained to undertake including but not limited to; Goods-in, Put away, Replenishment, Picking, Marshalling, Loading, De-kitting, Recycling, and damages.
- To reach and maintain the standards required to meet the Company's performance & productivity targets.
- Use the correct PPE for the activity/temperature range for the area in which you are working.
- Ensure that site practices, policies and procedures are followed and hygiene standards are maintained.
- To use all work equipment provided to you as instructed and to maintain the condition of that equipment.
- To ensure the correct documentation is completed where necessary for example; inbound and despatched loads.
- Reporting all MHE, equipment or building defects in line with company procedures and taking appropriate action to ensure own and colleague safety.
- Ensure all return streams are dealt with as per company procedures
- To assist the Stock Control team as and when required.
- To assist colleagues when required and to behave appropriately at all times.