We are looking for experienced Class I/II Hiab operators.
You will be working in a variety of prestigious clients.
This role could be part time for the right person (pro-rata).
If you like variety in your life and enjoy working in different working environments this is for you. Although if you like a position, you could end up working in one place long term.
You will usually start at 07.30, although start times vary.
You are guaranteed a 9 hour shift @ £15.00 per hour.
- You must hold a full UK [Category C or CE )Licence.
- Ideally you will have experience driving HGV vehicles
- A Hiab licence (training could be given for the right candidate)
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
- Knowledge of load security using ratchet straps and other methods.
- Good knowledge of the local area.
- Clean and professional at all times.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Minimum 9 hours paid per day.
- Overtime after 9 hours Monday to Friday.
- Overtime available on Saturday.
- Good overtime rates available on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Up to 28 days holiday accrued per year.
- Pension contributions after 12 weeks probation period. (optional)
- Backline Logistics Hi Vis Vest and Branded Polo Shirts provided.
- Steel Toe Cap Boots provided.
THE BENEFITS OF BACKLINE
- FREE training to upskill drivers including HIAB/ADR/Forklift/Moffett....and more.
- Weekly Pay with an online platform to see your payslips.
- Temp to Perm opportunities.
- 24 hour manned phones for support.
- Working for a premium brand synonymous with great service.
Backline cannot be compared to traditional recruitment businesses. We look to build long term relationships with drivers by offering unique benefits, enhancing skills, maximising pay and making full-time, permanent employment a reality.