Based in Avonmouth, you will start your duty at 18:00 and following your briefing and vehicle checks you will start your run to a central distribution hub operation. You will have your statutory break and return to your base, fuel up, final checks, debrief and finish. Some runs will require trailer changes. Regular use of 'double deck' trailers.
- Class 1 HGV (LGV C+E) licence with 6 points max for minor offences
- 1 yr experience of artic driving preferred
- Newly passed drivers always considered
- Punctual and able to keep to strict departure and arrival timed windows
- An ability to use suitable alternative routes during motorway night closures paying close attention to over-height trailer considerations
What's in it for YOU?
- Regular shifts
- Overtime available
- Permanent positions available
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay rates up to £13ph LTD or £11.50ph PAYE
To apply, call Greg or Emily on 01179 827235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org