Class I driver required starting immediately in Exeter area for ongoing day work.
Monday to Friday doing a variety of tasks. Start time each day will be around 07.30 with average finish time being 17.30 each day.
- You must hold a full UK [Category CE Licence].
- Ideally you will have experience driving Class I vehicles
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
It would be an advantage to hold a valid HIAB certificate but not essential.(Pay would be revised to reflect this)
- Knowledge of load security using ratchet straps and other methods.
- Good knowledge of the local area.
- Clean and professional at all times.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to handball off large and heavy items.
- £13.50 - £15.00 per hour.
- Minimum 9 hours paid per day.
- Overtime after 9 hours Monday to Friday.
- Overtime available on Saturday.
- Good overtime rates available on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Up to 28 days holiday accrued per year.
- Pension contributions after 12 weeks probation period. (optional)
- Backline Logistics Hi Vis Vest and Branded Polo Shirts provided.
- Steel Toe Cap Boots provided.
THE BENEFITS OF BACKLINE
- FREE training to upskill drivers including HIAB/ADR/Forklift/Moffett....and more.
- Weekly Pay with an online platform to see your payslips.
- Temp to Perm opportunities.
- 24 hour manned phones for support.
- Working for a premium brand synonymous with great service.
Backline cannot be compared to traditional recruitment businesses. We look to build long term relationships with drivers by offering unique benefits, enhancing skills, maximising pay and making full-time, permanent employment a reality.