We require HGV Class 1 Drivers for a National company with a based in Amesbury delivering to stores around the UK. The role will be 5 on with 3 off with approx start time between 10:00am and 11:45am. Driving predominantly double deck trailers you will be required to pass a driving assessment and site induction prior to starting the contract. Each day will consist of up to 3 deliveries and average between 10-12 hours.
There may be the possibility of other start times if requested.
As the shift pattern is 5 on 3 off you will be required to work weeks on occasion.
The starting salary for this role is £41720.00.
Upon successful completion of a probation period you will be offered a full time contract.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested
· You must hold a full UK Class 1 / Category CE Licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points.
· You must hold a current and valid CPC and digital tachograph card.
· Good knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
· Clean and professional at all times.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Full uniform and PPE provided
THE BENEFITS OF BACKLINE
· FREE CPC training.
· FREE training to upskill drivers including HIAB/ADR/Forklift/Moffett....and more.
· Weekly Pay with an online platform to see your payslips.
· Temp to Perm opportunities.
· All uniform provided.
· Guaranteed minimum of 45 hours paid per week available.
· 24 hour manned phones for support.
· Working for a premium brand synonymous with great service.
Backline cannot be compared to traditional recruitment businesses. We look to build long term relationships with drivers by offering unique benefits, enhancing skills, maximising pay and making full-time, permanent employment a reality.