We are looking for a Class 1 Driver with the flexiblity to do DAY and NIGHT work in and around the Yeovil area.
This role has the strong possibility of becoming ongoing. You will take pride in delivering impeccable service whilst working with our clients.
Full uniform / PPE is provided.
Opportunities to be upskilled (HIAB, ADR)
Due to the location and operating times of some clients your own transport would be required.
- Up to £15.00 per hour.
- Minimum 9 hours paid per day.
- X1.3 after 9 hours Monday to Friday.
- X1.3 all hours Saturday.
- X1.5 all hours Sunday and Bank Holiday.
- Up to 28 days holiday accrued per year.
- Pension contributions after 12 weeks probation period.
Must have valid in date Class 2 license
- Must have valid in date CPC
- Must hold Digital tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on license
- Minimum 2 Years driving experience required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
Apply online or call Ashleigh today on 01935 478866 or pop into our Yeovil Branch