Backline are looking for an experience GRP Repairer/ Assembler for a prestigious company in Plymouth
The role will include:
- Fill, rub, buff and polish damaged GRP moulds, working through grades of paper to achieve flawless finish.
- Recognise and understand chemicals and materials used.
- Colour repairs, large distortion repairs, forming profiles and shapes.
- Experience with colour repairs, minor mould repairs and familiar with use of small hand tools.
- Ability to work unassisted on basic moulds.
- Maintains immediate work area to an acceptable and safe standard
- Competent to work with in a team without guidance and contributing to a team bonus.
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment would be a strong advantage.
This is a full time position that may suit someone from a Car body repair technicians/panel beaters/paint sprayers background
Various shifts available plus excellent over time rates
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a high end manufacture who offer real career progression.
Please send your CV to Plymouth@backlinelogistics.co.uk or call 01752 337800 to get more information