We are looking for a Class 2 (Cat C) driver with a current HIAB licence to start 01/03/2020.
You will be on a weekly guaranteed amount of money; meaning that if we can't provide you with work (within a 25 mile radius of your home) we still pay you! This weekly amount ranges from £300 - £475 per week. Although there is potential to earn a lot more and will depend on experience.
You will need:
- Experience operating a lorry mounted crane and an in date licence/certificate.
- At least a year of experience driving Class 2 vehicles.
- A UK licence with less than 6 points.
- You must be available for work Monday to Friday and cannot be restricted by start/finish times. (Normal start times between 05:30 - 07:30 and finish times between 16:30 - 18:00 but these may vary.)
- Proof of your NI Number.
- Either a valid Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Free Uniform.
- Great rates of pay.
- Pension Scheme.
- A guaranteed weekly amount of pay depending on experience.
- Free CPC training after your 3 month qualifying period.
- Free training to further your driving career such as ADR and EFAW (after 3 month period).
- Variety of work.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to contact either Chris, Maria or Zoe.
You can call 01935 478866, send an email to Yeovil@backlinelogistics.co.uk or apply online via the link.