We are currently recruiting for an ExFarm Rigid Tanker Driver who will collect milk from various farms within the local area. Working on a set rota you will be flexible to cover either day or night shifts when required.
Professional and reliable, you will provide an unbeatable customer service by collecting milk efficiently and on time. You will receive full paid training to help you learn your route and the locations of your collections. You will receive a good rate of pay and upon successful completion of a 12 week probation you will receive a permanent contract with a basic annual salary of £26000pa.
Key skills & experience
* Has a full LGV Cat C licence
* To have relevant CPC qualification
* Excellent timekeeping skills
* Has an excellent attitude to work
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous Farm Rigid Tanker Driver experience would be preferred however not essential.
During your probation the pay rate will be £10.50ph PAYE or £13.00ph LTD. You will be paid a minimum of 11 hours per shift.
Get in touch on 01202 402550 for a quick easy registration at our Christchurch branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org