As Branch Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the branch including, but not limited to, recruitment, compliance, branch performance, staff performance, branch sales and key account management.
You will be required to:
• Oversee sales activity for the branch, ensuring that pipelines are completed, leads are followed up on and regular sales meetings are arranged and attended.
• Ensure that weekly and monthly bookings targets are met.
• Ensure that all relevant legal and company compliance requirements are adhered to.
• Plan and execute recruitment activity for the branch in line with seasonal variations.
• Maintain relationships with key clients, including maintaining a service visit schedule.
• Oversee branch administration.
• Submit weekly and monthly reports to the relevant department(s).
• Maintain staff discipline and initiate any action/escalate any concerns as required.
• Maintain accurate petty cash float/records.
• Ensure office supplies are maintained (stationery, cleaning products, tea/coffee etc.).
• Carry out any additional tasks as reasonably requested by your line manager or a director.
• Experience in Sales orientated position
• Experience in Customer service orientated position
• Good telephone manner
• Self motivated
• Determined and target driven
• Clear communicator both face-to-face
and on the telephone
• Clean UK driving licence – Maximum 6 points
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to priorities work load
• Contactable out of hours
• Possess a real desire to succeed.
Hours of work: 42.5 per week, between 07:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Reports to: Regional Manager or Director.
Responsible for: Consultant(s) & Administrative Staff.
Salary: 25k basic + monthly & quarterly bonus (performance based), 30 days annual leave
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org