Looking for 3.5 tonne driver jobs? Commercial vehicles with a Maximum Authorised Mass (MAM) of 3,500kg or less can be driven on a standard car licence without taking a separate test.

Generally speaking, these vehicles are used where the items being delivered are not especially heavy, or where only a small area is being covered so multiple runs can be completed. They can also be used for time critical long distance deliveries.

Driving one of these vehicles professionally only requires a B driving licence.

Register here or visit our job board to see the van jobs we have available currently.